IME is seeking associates who can help ensure successful product launches. All applicants should be highly motivated to succeed, organized, detail-oriented, energetic, collaborative, reliable, and possess strong basic computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, internet research). IME is currently seeking assistance in any of the following areas:
Tasks may include:
PRODUCT / MARKET RESEARCH
- Researching new markets and new medical uses for products
- Researching new distribution channels / outlets for products
- Preparing for product launch into the Orthopedic market
- Creation of marketing literature, tradeshow materials, etc.
- Identifying cost-effective marketing opportunities
- Tracking success of marketing campaigns
- Consumer Focus Group preparation and execution
- Website design and development
- Use of social marketing and viral marketing
Applicants for this position should be familiar with the traditional marketing processes and concepts, possess strong research skills, good people skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong data and analytical skills, and be very creative. The wide variety of tasks that need to be accomplished make this internship a unique opportunity to learn and gain quality, resume-building experience in the areas of medical devices, marketing, web development, advertising, and entrepreneurship.